Christmas Blessings

Christmas Blessings

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Get Ready,Get Set....


Getting ready is exactly what Pat,Cameron and I have been doing over the last couple of weeks. As I write, I am in the most precious, sweet, girlie room, laying on the bed that I will soon be tucking my daughter into :).  Sweet Makena if you only knew how much love and anticipation has gone into making this room for you. Even your big brother helped:).
It is overwhelming how she has become such a special part of our lives still living a world away. We hope to get our Travel Approval by the end of this week which will allow us to set our travel date and make the travel arrangements. Needless to say I will be on pins and needles waiting to get the call from our adoption agency.

With only one more day left in 2012, I can't even begin to imagine what all 2013 will bring to our family. I do know that with God leading the way we will be blessed with our new family. There will most certainly be trials along the way but lots of joy too.
As we spend our last few weeks as a family of three, please keep us in your prayers. As you can probably imagine there is a lot of excitement, anticipation as well as good bit of nervousness all around .




No comments:

Post a Comment